32. Topic 3, Wide World Importers
This is a case study. Case studied are not timed separately. You can use at much exam time as you would like to complete each case. However, there may be additional case studies and sections on this exam. You must manage your lime to ensure that you are able to complete all questions included on this exam in the time provided.
To answer the Questions included in a case study, you will need to reference information that is provided in the case study. Case studies might contain exhibits and other resources that provide more information about the scenario that is described m the case study. Each question is independent of the other questions in this case study.
At the end of this case study, a review screen will appear, this screen allows you to review your answers and to make changes before you move to the next section of the exam. After you begin a new section, you cannot return to this section.
To start the case study
To display the first question in this case study, click the Next button. Use the buttons in the left pane to explore the content of the case study before you answer the questions. Clicking these buttons displays information such as business requirements, existing environment, and problem statements. If the case study has an All Information tab. note that the information displayed is identical to the information displayed on the subsequent tabs. When you ate ready to answer a question, click the Question button to return to the question.
Wide World Importers (WWI) is an importer and supplier of fair trade, handmade home goods to independent retailers in North America.
One of WWI’s products was recently featured on several major television talk shows and has become very popular. As a result, WWI is expanding their prospective sales operations to new markets as well as engaging current customers in a more direct manner.
• Sales representatives are highly competent users of this Dynamics 365 Finance implementation.
• They typically operate independently, but due to the recent high sales volume they must work together as a team.
• Sales representatives are not variable to test the new business processes and security roles being introduced.
• Customer and prospect data is currently stored in Excel spreadsheets.
• A mechanism to facilitate an inter active step-by-step training guide within the Dynamics J65 application must be implemented.
• Tips and hints for data entry in the interactive training guide must also be included because most sales representatives will not be available for training prior to implementation of the new functionality. They need to be able to use the functionality as soon as it is implemented.
• Sales representatives must be able to see all report and form data for specific sales and inventory reports and forms. .
• Many sales representatives have applied individual changes to forms and reports, such as moved, added, and hidden fields. These changes are critical to the sates representatives efficiencies and must remain in place.
• New processes must be standardized and documented according to current standards.
• Several sales representatives run custom queries on SSRS reports. Sales representatives must be able to see the default data as well as their custom queries for those reports.
Power Apps initiative
• A Power Apps app must be created and embedded on the customer form. The form displays other prospects who reside within a certain radius of the current customer. This functionality will be distributed on a per-request basis.
• A Power Apps app must be embedded in a feedback form within the Sales order form m Dynamics 365 Finance. The form must display questions tor a sales representative to ask customers while reviewing their previous sales orders.
Data import and export
• WWI must consolidate and migrate ill their data currently in Excel spreadsheets into the Dynamic! 365 system.
• Sales managers must cleanse their region's prospects and bring them into the Dynamos 365 system by a specified date tor final analysis.
• Sates manager's data sheet templates must include the most recent data from the Dynamos 365 system. The managers must check foe duplicate data.
• The data templates used for data import must be intuitively located within the Dynamics 365 forms where the data primarily resides.
• for any other core data that must be imported, all test imports must be as repeatable and consistent as possible while data validation errors are identified and addressed.
• The implementation must be done as quickly as possible with no development needed
• A tool for project workstream task management, and work stories must be implemented tor the rapid deployment sprints. issues, and feature backlogs that will result from the implementation.
• The solution must also facilitate automation of regression testing for the One Version business continuity initiatives.
• Basic entity templates must be acceptable for imports.
• The Dynamics 36S Commerce customer data cannot currently be accessed by a Power Apps data source.
• Several sales representatives have applied individual changes to forms, preventing the new business processes. All representatives should use the same form layouts.
• Sales representatives report errors on a few existing sates reports. You identify that the criteria used to generate the reports is the root cause for the errors.
You need to configure the import methods for the sales representatives.
What should you do?
Leave a Reply